Part of the New England range, this washable sisal rug offer neutral colours and a natural fabric that's extremely hard to tell apart from real sisal. However, because it's made from tough, cleanable man-made fibres it won't stain and will last much longer.
Made from 100% Polypropylene, our Stockbridge Rugs offer enhanced UV protection and weather resistance, meaning they can be left outside to face the elements. With a heavy domestic wear rating, they're perfect for using all around the home in busy areas that are susceptible to dirt and spills.
Please note, the binding on this rug is not one of our standard Polypropylene binding options, Blueberry is one of our Cotton Alternatives that we used on this rug as a test.
Stockbridge Rug Features
- Made in Devon
- Sisal look
- Practical, hard wearing and safe
- Water resistant
- Enhanced UV protection
- Easy to clean (can be bleach cleaned at 10% dilution)
- Indoor and outdoor
- Rug material: Polypropylene
- Binding: Cotton
- Thickness: Main rug area 5mm, binded edge approximately 10mm
- Wear rating: Heavy domestic use (class 23)