With a heavy and general contract rating, these Polypropylene rugs look and feel just like a natural product but won't suffer from watermarks, stains and the usual wear that sisal rugs are prone to.
Part of the New York range, these gorgeous natural looking rugs are perfect for high traffic areas in both domestic and commercial settings. From shops and hotels to offices and motor homes, an Arthur Rug will add style, comfort and protection to your existing flooring.
Available in a range of sizes including a 2.4m runner.
Arthur Rug Features
- Made in Devon
- Natural look and feel
- Practical, hard-wearing and safe
- Castor Chair tested to 25k revolutions
- Contract rating (class 33 and 32)
- Fully washable (Bleach cleanable at 10% dilution)
- UV stable
- Indoor use only
- Rug material: Polypropylene
- Binding: Polypropylene
- Thickness: Main rug area 5mm, bound edge approximately 10mm
- Wear rating: Class 23/32 (500cm) Class 23/33 (400cm)