Part of the New England range, these off-white woven rugs feature a gorgeous design that's extremely hard to tell apart from real sisal. However, because they are made from tough, cleanable man-made fibres they won't stain and will last much longer.
Made from 100% Polypropylene, our Cooperstown Rugs offer enhanced UV protection and weather resistance, meaning they can be left outside to face the elements. With a heavy domestic wear rating, they're perfect for using all around the home in busy areas that are susceptible to dirt and spills.
All of our rugs are available in a range of sizes including a 2.4m runner.
Cooperstown Rug Features
- Made in Devon
- Sisal look
- Practical, hard-wearing and safe
- Enhanced UV protection
- Easy to clean (can be bleach cleaned at 10% dilution)
- Indoor and outdoor
- Rug material: Polypropylene
- Binding: Polypropylene
- Thickness: Main rug area 5mm, bound edge approximately 10mm
- Wear rating: Heavy domestic use (class 23)