Forming part of the Long Island range from Unnatural Flooring, these gorgeous Hampton Rugs feature a narrow stripe with black stitching. Chlorine and salt water-resistant, it's the perfect rug material for coastal hotels, spas and even boats.
Perfect for both domestic and commercial use, these contract-rated rugs offer all the aesthetics and soft feel of a woollen product combined with the practicality and long life of a robust man-made fibre.
Please note this rug has been used in an outdoor photoshoot so may have some signs of wear on the backing of the rug.
Hampton Rug Features
- Made in Devon
- Practical, hard-wearing and safe
- Contract rating (class 32)
- Chlorine and salt water-resistant
- Easy to clean
- Indoor and outdoor
- Rug material: Polypropylene
- Binding: Polypropylene
- Thickness: Main rug area 4.5mm, bound edge approximately 10mm
- Wear rating: Heavy contract